LASER SKIN RESURFACING
What is it?
Laser Skin Resurfacing is the magic wand that puts all skin irregularities, such as acne scars, warts, or fine lines around your eyes and mouth, to rest. The technique involves using lasers to help improve skin texture and appearance. It is also known as a laser peel, lasabrasion, or laser vaporization.
Ablative Laser skin resurfacing treatments are used to get rid of scars, warts, and deep wrinkles. They can also be used to treat finer lines and wrinkles, along with other superficial skin concerns.
Non-ablative lasers may be used for rosacea, spider veins, and acne-related skin concerns.
- Consultation with our experienced and qualified cosmetologist and dermatologist who will understand your concern and advise either an ablative laser or a non- ablative laser.
- A topical anesthetic is applied to the skin if required.
- Next, the skin is cleansed to remove any excess oil, dirt, and bacteria.
- The doctor shall begin the treatment, using the selected laser. The laser is moved slowly around the designated area of the skin.
- The doctor will dress the treatment area to help protect the skin at the end of the procedure.
Visible results are seen within the first few sessions itself. For a longer-lasting glow, a minimum of 5 sessions is recommended.