What is it?
If all the diets and the exercises in the world just won’t burn that stubborn fat, then we recommend the highly advanced liposuction treatment at PHI. Liposuction is a surgical cosmetic procedure that reshapes areas of the body by removing excess fat and improving body contours.
It is a permanent solution to get rid of stubborn fat from your arms, tummy, thighs and buttocks or any part of your body. Liposuction requires the mastery skills of a skilled sculptor who understand body contouring and body aesthetics. Our team of plastic surgeons, cosmetologists and dermatologists are certified and licensed to conduct Liposuction.
PHI uses only FDA approved products, procedures and treatments. We abide by the highest levels of safety and ethical standards. At PHI Cosmetics, your safety and beauty is our priority.
- Some liposuction procedures may require only local or regional anesthesia while other procedures may require general anesthesia.
- The surgical team will monitor your heart rate, blood pressure and blood oxygen level throughout the procedure.
- This procedure uses a suction technique to remove fat from specific areas of the body, such as the abdomen, hips, thighs, buttocks, arms or neck.
- Liposuction also shapes these areas.
- The procedure may last up to several hours, depending on the extent of fat removal.
- If you’ve had general anesthesia, you’ll spend at least a few hours in the clinic so that medical personnel can monitor your recovery.
Liposuction results are generally long-lasting as long as you maintain your weight. The results are usually seen a few weeks post-surgery, once the surgical swelling reduces.
Other names for liposuction include lipoplasty and body contouring.
- Tumescent liposuction.
- Ultrasound-assisted liposuction.
- Laser-assisted liposuction.
- Power-assisted liposuction.