MICRONEEDLING & RF
What is it?
Micro-needling (also known as collagen induction therapy) is a minimally invasive treatment for rejuvenating the skin and a host of skin concerns. It is great for reducing scars, fine lines and facial wrinkles. This therapy uses the body’s own healing response by creating micro-injuries in the skin that stimulates the production of collagen and elastin under the skin. RF Micro-needling adds the element of radiofrequency energy to the traditional micro-needling, enhancing skin tightening and scar reduction. Both these treatments can be done individually or as a combination to achieve desired results.
- Consultation with our experienced and qualified dermatologist/ cosmetologist who will understand your concern.
- Skin is cleansed and a topical anaesthetic is applied to ensure patient comfort.
- Then needles are rolled or stamped on the skin using a derma pen or derma roller.
- Post that the area is cleansed again or active components are applied, and you are good to go.
- You may experience a slight redness or swelling on your skin for a couple of days.
You will see visibly brighter and even skin right after your first session. However to get the desired result, the doctor will tell you exactly how many sessions would be required as per the severity of your concern.